After months of waiting, today we are revealing how many Protens you need in order to mint a Reyu Genesis Hero NFT! A big THANK YOU to everyone in the community who has been playing our Unioverse Collectible game over the past few months and earning those Protens!
As we head towards our first Hero mint – Reyu Genesis – we wanted to create a system that both rewards people who have been consistently playing our Collectibles game from the beginning, and make it open enough for people who might be newer to the Unioverse. So we’ve come up with the following process (reminder! You need .003 ETH in your wallet per Reyu), which will start on January 15 at 3:00 p.m. UTC:
Total supply is 20,000 Reyu Genesis minus whitelist giveaways.
Phase 1 (Target allotment 2,000 Reyus)
- 2,000 Protens per Reyu. Purchase 1 or 20 at a time.
Phase 2 (Target allotment 3,000 Reyus)
- 1,000 Protens per Reyu. Purchase 1 or 5 at a time.
Phase 3 (Target allotment 5,000 Reyus)
- 500 Protens per Reyu. Purchase 1 or 3 at a time.
Phase 4 Remaining supply sells out or until time runs out at 2:00 a.m. UTC Jan 16, 2023
- 300 Protens per Reyu. You can buy 1 Reyu at a time.
Earn your Protens!
Before you can mint, you’ll need to know how many Protens you have! So go right now and visit the Unioverse Proten Calculator, which will tally up your total Proten count. Then you’ll know at which stage of the mint you can participate.
If you have enough Protens:
Hooray! Good for you! Thanks for playing our Collectibles game. Now things get real.
- The mint starts on January 15, at 3:00 p.m. UTC. Don’t be late, these Reyus are going to go quickly.
- On January 15, at 3:00 p.m. UTC visit redeem.unioverse.com (DESKTOP or LAPTOP ONLY! NOT ON MOBILE)
- Follow the instructions to mint. You will need at least .003 ETH per Reyu purchased.
- Your Reyu will be airdropped to your connected wallet within 48 hours.
- You’ll know the rarity of your Reyu upon it hitting your wallet.
- On January 17, the actual look of your Reyu will be unveiled during an online global reveal event led by the Unioverse Team.
Good luck! Who knows, maybe you’ll be one of the lucky eleven people who score a Pinnacle Reyu.
For more information, visit our Reyu Genesis minting FAQ.
If you do not have enough Protens:
That’s okay! Reyu Genesis is just the beginning! Keep collecting and holding Unioverse Collectibles to earn Protens. You can use your Protens for future Hero launches and other rewards throughout the year!
For more on Collectibles and Protens, visit this FAQ.
Is there a limit to how many Reyus I can purchase?
If I bulk buy 20 Reyus at once, do I need to pay 20*.003 ETH?
Yes. The transaction fee is .003 ETH per Reyu. So fill your wallet accordingly.
Will whitelisters buy up all of the supply?
No. We are allocating just 4,000 Reyus for whitelisters. The good news is that any extra Reyus leftover from the whitelist mint will be added to the Community supply.
When will whitelist people get Protens added? How does the process work?
If you are on a whitelist:
- On January 12, at 5:00 p.m. UTC visit redeem.unioverse.com (DESKTOP ONLY, NOT MOBILE)
- Your account will be pre-filled with enough Protens to exchange for your Reyu Genesis (NOTE: If you have been earning Protens and are whitelisted, you can only spend whitelist Protens at this time. Earned Protens can only be spent during the public mint.)
- Purchase your Reyu (remember to have enough ETH in there for gas fees!)
- Your Reyu will be airdropped to your wallet at some point on January 16 or 17th
- Whitelist ends January 14th at 5:00 p.m. UTC, if you do not claim your whitelist spot by that time, you lose it
- You will know the rarity of your Reyu Genesis upon receiving it, but the actual look of your Hero won’t be available until January 17, when the Unioverse Team will be hosting a live global reveal event