What happens when two of the best videogame communities come together for a little friendly competition?
We’re about to find out as the Unioverse is taking on Shrapnel in our first-ever Proving Grounds community clash tournament!
Unioverse vs. Shrapnel
Shrapnel is an upcoming AAA Extraction first-person shooter, and we’ve given their Community access to our Proving Grounds alpha.
Starting on May 21, the Unioverse and Shrapnel communities will vie against each other in our Proving Grounds. Sides will compete to see who can get the fastest time and how many people can rank at the top of the leaderboard.
Shrapnel Operator holders were airdropped a Reyu, so they are ready to play. Will we let those folks come into our house and beat us at our own game? Get your Hero (if you don’t already have one), get into the Proving Grounds and get through it in record time.
The tournament starts on May 21 at midnight UTC and will go all week until midnight UTC on May 28.
The community with the most people in the top 50 of the leaderboard at the end of the tournament wins!
But that’s not all. We’ve got more great prizes!
- First place receives a Legendary Reyu (1 of 260) and a Shrapnel Operator
- Places 2 – 5 get a Shrapnel Operator and an Epic Reyu
- Places 6 – 10 receive a Shrapnel Sigma Containment Unit and a Rare Reyu
- Top 50 players receive a Krishah Hero (will mint in ~30 days)
- Top 50 players receive a Proten-generating commemorative badge that reflects the winning team
We want to send a big thank you to the Shrapnel team and community for joining us in this fun endeavor, and we at the Unioverse are happy to take on all comers. If you have a thriving community and want to do a little cross-promotional competition – send us a note.